Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

karmicknight posted:

That's what, 1 pm in Vegas and noon on the west coast?

See, at least it will be a good time for the English, since the world cup will be at the quarter finals and thus they will have been long since eliminated.

Vegas is the west coast. And yeah 3pm eastern is noon pacific.

On the west (best) coast I'll like a nooner ppv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Gaz-L posted:

Jericho ain't working the B PPV.

(Although, that would be a hell of a way to keep the angle going. Jericho refusing to appear on ROH PPV as the champion, maybe have him 'send' 2.0 or Sammy & Tay to beat up Riccaboni or Colt or someone)

I really can't imagine Jericho not defending at Final Battle.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

My guess is The Kingdom. The Gunns don’t seem appropriate and JayFF Jarrett is too gimmicky. FTR have said they want to work with The Kingdom and were allegedly big backers for them being brought in

As funny as Jericho as ROH champ is, Jarrett as ROH tag champ would be even funnier.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

The Berzerker posted:

Why not? They've been needling FTR for months, dressing up as them, carrying around fake cardboard ROH tag titles, etc. - seems like the most obvious direction to me

They're not ROH for as much as there is a distinction.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Holy poo poo. Car accident. That is terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Majinfoose posted:

It's messed up that Rhett Titus is younger than me

Randy Orton was the first WWE champion who was younger than me and it kinda tripped me out of the time. Now Randy is all old and broken down but I'm sure that doesn't have any connection to me.