Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Briscoes are gonna win and get a tweet after the match that they’re #HonorBound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

HulkaMatt posted:

I think it’s just as simple as Gresh probably thought he’d be a bigger deal and pushed harder after Tony put him over at SCOH, and he felt comfortable signing after that.

Realistically - I feel like he should have been able to suss out that wasn’t the case when every other champion on that show lost. With that said - he has the right to be upset that isn’t the case and to feel like he’d be used better elsewhere. So Tony should just do what he asked and release him.

If not for the need to re-unify the title, feels like there’s a good chance that title would’ve been moved to Tony’s preferred champion at that time as well.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Still thinking about that BK/Jack Cartwheel match.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Gringo Loco doin’ Gringo Loco poo poo.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

My wild hair idea: make Lee the third guy in the Don Callis Family after Will (and presumably Kyle) split off.