Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

FTR / Briscoes 2 is now 2/3 falls

This is seriously one of the best promos I've ever seen. I'm not exaggerating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g768IunwEd0

Lol Clase Azul Tequila Repo, some overpriced poo poo. Briscoes knew FTR could easily have sprung for the Anejo bottle, instead of cheaping out for the 180 regular Reposado GTFOuta here with that poo poo. Briscoes are true Tequila connoisseurs and aren't fooled by no fancy looking bottle. Tears of Llorona represent! :ese:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Walla posted:

I get it, but I always preferred reposado anyway. Every anejo I ever tried just had too little flavor for me, including the Don Julio I way overpaid for once upon a time.

Repos for me are the ones with too little smoothness and flavor. If I want a clean taste I'll go silver/blanco every time. Don Julio is a rip off, mostly, you want a really good smooth Repo or Anejo, look for Mandala tequila. Good lord is that some nectar of the Gods. T1 is also incredibly good, Tears of Llorona is their extra anejo, about five years old, best tequila I've ever had and sipped on. Good mid-range would be Chinaco, also one of the only tequilas not made or grown in Jalisco by special permit.

Lower tier but still excellent for shots or mixing look for Rejon (Reh-hon). Weirdly enough they have a NINE year extra anejo that can sometimes still be found for only 45 bucks. Rejon silver is an overproof at 88 really good when it's chilled you can't even tell it's stronger, makes for excellent margs.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Rarity posted:

That Yuta/Garcia sitdown was so dang good, they both got some killer lines in and it really drew out their shared history. They almost had me caring about Jay Lethal as well

Woah woah woah we don't want to go caring about Jay Lethal now do we?

I'm just here for Samoa Joe. That sit down was really really good and I like the distinct line ROH is making for itself in the types of interviews and builds. I really want Yuta or Garcia to win, or go for like two more matches cause that would be awesome.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Oh hey fellow tequila enjoyer! I remember you!

This is all good advice for other tequila enjoyers

Oh that reminds me. I tried the Rock's tequila, Teramana, and it's....fine. I guess he likes mescal too because it's a little smoky but not overly so. Above average but not amazing. I probably won't buy another bottle after this one is done but I don't regret the purchase

Hey what's up! I haven't been working at a liquor store for the better part of a year, thank you gods for remote IT work. Thank you for the compliment!

Yeah his tequila is...... mid. That's about it utterly forgettable.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday the last ROH ppv was loving awesome FTR/Briscoes 3 is going to tear the roof off.

Jiro fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Jul 21, 2022

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

When the gently caress is either AEW or ROH going to get women's tag belts it's MASSIVELY overdue.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

This is going to be my first seeing anything ROH live here at the Collision taping. Looking forward to what they're bringing.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Poor Dalton

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

The Taxman posted:

Lot of good stuff on this episode

Now that the ep is out I can say I was there, crowd didn't really care for Lee Moriarty, everyone popped super hard for Komander since this was basically a hometown match for him. After Tony came out and said some really nice things, Komander got to thank his family that crossed over from Reynosa to see him, FTR said some really nice stuff. Jack Cartwell got himself SUPER over, same with Willie Mack. I personally marked out hard for Lance coming out to destroy the local champ and his teammates. The Righteous need new music, like man I like watching them do stuff but since Bray is gone it's just......yeah.

There was a guy going through the metal detector with a really awesome ROH replica belt - looked like Sinclair era belt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Mark winning the title meant so much more considering the timing of everything, just.....man that was so good. As opposed to Cody making out with Hunter and publicly thanking Bruce Pritchard, and kissing the ring of Nick Khan.