Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Absolutely incredible show, amazing kick-off for the returning ROH and I cannot wait to see what happens next, whether it is on Dynamite, Rampage, or on ROH itself. Incredible how quickly a promotion can go from 0 to 100.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I mean hell, I was interested in the new ROH but once I found out it was Briscoes vs. FTR for the titles there was no chance in hell I wasn't going to get the show.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

OK where was Regal during and after the Pure title match?

Staring in awe at Samoa Joe, obviously!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:same: Tony :hai:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Between this and constantly selling out AEW crowds, I don't know how Tony Khan can survive these continued humiliations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Also goddamn do I want to see more of Pure Champion Wheeler Yuta now!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Recently got rid of all mine too, feels weird not having them sitting in a long untouched DVD shelf gathering dust.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Alaois posted:

he used to be even better when he had a functioning spine

I didn't know he was on the WWE Booking team!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

Hahaahaha I'm watching the Jay Briscoe Tribute and Celebration of Life and Eddie looks so overjoyed when he chops QT and QT flips backwards over the rope and spills to the floor

The whole bit with getting the crowd involved in the match was just wonderful.

Great tribute show, hope I never have to see another ever again.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy poo poo Zack Sabre Jr. was on the first episode of ROH! And he called out Bryan Danielson! :derp:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I know there is a lot of crossover with AEW already, but the Top Ten Active Wrestlers for 2023 Thread is now up and if you have any ROH favorites you think should be getting more love, it's a good place to tell people about them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:siren: A reminder that you have until midnight on January 24th to get in your Top Ten Lists for this year's Top Ten Favorite Wrestlers of the Year Thread. :siren:

Edit: Hey all, I extended the deadline for submissions for The Top Ten Active Wrestlers of 2023 Thread, please pop by and add in a Top Ten before midnight Eastern of Friday, January 26th!

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jan 25, 2024