Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Gresham wrestling with braces makes me think of how I used to cut my lips up all the time when I had braces as a kid and it wasn’t even my job to get hit in the face for a living.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If Tony loves Joe so much he should have just paid for Simon Says

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Personally I would not have given a poo poo about “dude you’ve never heard of buys ROH, swears it will be really good now” as a hook to get me to watch.

A brand new promotion is a whole different thing, and not just because there’s a very clear and obvious jumping on point of “all our stories start from here”, like picking up a tv show right when it starts airing instead of a couple of seasons deep.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The lovely Enzo and Cass run in gave us that great press conference where a legitimately angry Tama Tonga launched his ROH title into a wall and cussed out the management though.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They can differentiate it very easily just halve the production budget so it all looks and sounds like poo poo ROH.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Ahhh poo poo I was gonna add another month of honorclub to try and get the ppv cheaper like the last one but I waited too long :negative:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I was hoping they’d come out on Dynamite when FTR were in the ring but this is ok too

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

Personally I stopped "siding with labor" when Swole decided some wrestlers were not black enough to be in her spot

Poster Tony was Always Right.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I won’t be satisfied until the Big Banter Billionaire calls him out on twitter and tags his wife too, tbqh.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

what the gently caress

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Who has time for that when there’s a whole webring to explore

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah no tv executive has ever turned up and shot themselves in the dick by killing the golden goose and destroying the network in a misguided attempt to put their stamp on things

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

What lovely streaming company is going to buy a show that got cancelled without a finale

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They like to do the cancelling themselves

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

There is no chance in hell that WWE lets Owens and Zayn go and work in another US promotion, let alone one owned by their main competitor

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The Taxman posted:

It seems an awfully long way away to bring Yuka over more than two months ahead of the pape

They would have done something sooner but at the last minute Athena decided she needed the extra 2 months to find a better way to stick googly eyes to her entrance gear after the disappointment at the last ROH show.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Pinche Rudo posted:

Every promoter who books talent knows that until they are at the venue, there is a possibility they just don’t show up

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I don’t have enough free time in my life for a 9 hour ROH card every week

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Pylons posted:

Chuck Taylor trained Ricochet

I think you’ll find Ricochet learned everything he knows at the WWE Performance Centre including his signature moves, the Just Happy To Be Here and the Catering Seatfiller

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Was she in character or was she just not having a very nice time at the wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

We didn't need AEW Dark