Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

My 11 year old nephew happened to be here during this show and thought FTR vs Briscoes was the coolest poo poo ever, glad FTR won, then immediately was happy about the Bucks ruining them all because they're the coolest.

This is my same nephew who's favorite wrestler is Orange Cassidy and his favorite moment of wrestling this year is still "that guy was smart enough to wear a cup against the guy who keeps hitting everyone in the balls to win"

I have mixed emotions about this kids picks but encourage him to go for whatever he's down for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

He thought Yuta/Woods was boring so I think I have to disown him as a family member.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Rarity posted:

I'm sorry, your nephew's a turd

I KNOW HE THINKS THEY LOOK UNIRONICALLY COOL

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

It just makes the whole thing more quintessentially Brian Cage that it's endearing.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Rarity posted:

As well as Gresham sticking around I'd expect Bandido to be a continued fixture considering they specifically used his match to set up an ongoing storyline with Chavo. Also Tony was putting over Willow a lot in the media scrum so I expect he has plans to keep using her too

There was more than enough to show that the decisions are both short term smart in case things don't work out, but long term smart in that I think the only people who won who I wouldn't consider connected to ROH in some current way are FTR and Suzuki. And FTR had been running a huge angle with the Briscoes since Final Battle.

And FTR would have been ROH champs in literally any era and MiSu is loving MiSu.

Yuta was only recently considered AEW before anything else. And that main event owned and everyone's interactions made complete sense

Big Coffin Hunter fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Apr 4, 2022

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

EDIT: responding in wrong thread

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

STONE COLD 64 posted:

joe needs an roh tag title run if he wins this

:hmmyes: After some deliberation I am down for this idea if he gets the right partner

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

NienNunb posted:

I stand by my The Miz assessment but you should be aware that I think The Miz is “pretty good”

So your original assessment is flawed, got it

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

brian posted:

actually the miz is good, sorry

no

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

You're completely correct, and there were warning signs and people (*proudly raises hand among them) who'd seen this stuff coming from the moment the boom started that the burst was 1) coming and 2) going to be devastating when it hit. So far it's been Even Worse than expected, unfortunately/somehow (we all saw skyrocketing prices, every distributor trying to get a piece of the pie and a lot outright dying/being crippled in the process of trying and finding out the hard way about the burst, 2-3 monopolies that own everything taking control, etc; nobody ever could have expected that content would actually be erased from history entirely, and we're also seeing an unprecedented increase in content promised renewals having them rescinded and erased, even after already having been filmed)

Yeah I'm still not sure how you can delete a show you already aired and call it a tax write off. I'd be surprised if anything surprised me anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

HOOK IT TO MY VEINS!