Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Been catching up on the HOF ceremony. Not a great one, tbh. And holy poo poo these WHAT chants during Vince's speech are killing me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
OK, I could not get through Taker's youth pastor HOF speech, goddamn

Stone Cold, don't fail me tonight

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Not exactly Aretha Franklin, huh

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'm having a lot of internet issues, which prevented me from making this highly relevant post in the moment:

A Wahlburger opened up near me recently and I went there for the first time a few days ago. I actually really enjoyed it.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Seems foreboding.

Of what's left, I don't give a poo poo about 2.5 matches, this being one of them (and the .5 being Charlotte and Ronda, which I think will be a trainwreck and thus entertaining in its own way)

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I hate the AR stuff during entrances but I'll be honest, I like the sword for McIntyre's

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Unhappy Corbin

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I can't believe Drew McIntyre ended Wrestlemania :(

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh good, we're just burning through all of the matches I don't care about right at the top, nice

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Really?

It doesn't matter who won, but Miz is the person who it makes the least sense to get the pin

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh, huh

Well, that could've been worse and I'm glad it's already over. Looking forward to pretty much everything else in the show tonight.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Stephanie got so hosed with her entrance song, goddamn

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Bianca is great and should win, but I've enjoyed Becky's run this past few years more than anything since Daniel Bryan's first big run.

edit: LOL I love her Marvel intro

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

WAIT NOW SHE HAS PARAMORE HAIR

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

When Becky goes in the HOF they should just replay the Survivor Series bloody face, that Marvel intro, and this Wrestlemania entrance

also gently caress YES GIVE ME SOME DRUMLINE

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Goddamn these two are so great

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Becky's look is a hybrid of Blade Runner, Fifth Element, Paramore, and e-girl; it's the future and you best believe everyone's gonna be doing it by this time next year

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Ha, I just noticed that Bianca's doing a bit of a Rick Rude with her pants for this Wrestlemania, nice

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

OH poo poo FROM THE TOP ROPE????

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I GASPED when Becky kicked out from that splash

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This is maybe the worst ref on the planet

Also gently caress me that looked painful

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress YOU PEACOCK YOU SERIOUSLY PICK THIS MATCH TO DIE ON ME?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Intruder posted:

Reload it, it came back when I did that

ty it worked

Also that slam on the stairs gently caress YEAH

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

THE E-S-T OF W-W-E!

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

loving incredible honestly, that match went 100 mph the entire time and was just rad as poo poo

gently caress that ref for trying to ruin it, I don't know what the gently caress that was

Shout out to the Marvel intro

Shout out to the marching band

Shout out to Bianca for reclaiming the throne

Shout out to Becky for setting the fashion world ablaze and for that hilarious pratfall leaving the ring

That should've 100% been the main event

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Le Saboteur posted:

My friend just told me there's rumours that Ronda walked out of the show.

God, I hope so. Throw Sasha in there instead and it'll be 5x the match

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Bray Wyatt?

edit: awww

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

C'mon DDP, come out and help Cody :(

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Well gently caress me, jesus christ

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Well this match has had some sick moves

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

OK this match has won me back; they're going for it

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

PIN HIM WITH THE ELBOW

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Hell yeah that got great, gently caress me, I feel like Cody broke something at some point in there

Two fuckin' banger matches in a row, hell yes

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Well, last year was abysmal. I don't know that it had two really good matches.

Two years ago had the two great cinematic matches, but that's kind of a unique situation.

Three years ago was Becky and Kofi becoming champions, so that's still probably the best Mania unless this one has a couple more big matches/moments

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Yup, anything to wrap that up, let's move on

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh jesus I just looked at the match card for tomorrow and it's dire

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I think the entire night 2 card is skippable. I don't want to watch any of them.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'm gonna be honest, I'm gonna freak the gently caress out when the glass breaks

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/JPA0tad.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Guys it's me, I loved it, I loved every second of it, and I loving CACKLED when Owens decked himself in the face with the chair