Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Nowher posted:

When I go camping I use a 2L plastic jars that used to have seeded mustard.
Every time I smell mustard now I think of piss

I’m sorry. I’m still stuck on this.

Why are you filling up piss jugs while camping in the woods? Just piss on a log or something.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

My old lady called me a son of a gun when she caught me with a jug in my hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tYvGfF1Gkg

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

You’re not cool unless you pee your pants.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Piss jugs are a good way to reuse instead of recycle!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Why are you filling up piss jugs while camping in the woods? Just piss on a log or something.

to keep the piss? seems pretty obvious

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin

zaepg posted:

Anyone else have a piss jug?

I was going to make a jizz pug joke but then I saw your avatar and decided that this would be in bad taste so I will not be making the joke at this time

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mister Speaker posted:

remember the goon who wrote a big post about how fermenting your urine and then spraying it on you like cologne could attract many women

that sure was a thread

Did it work on lady goons?

Also, I'm wondering what truck drivers do if they crash the rig because they're steering with one hand and the other one's holding the piss bottle, and kill say an entire family out for a drive including the children, and get knocked unconscious with dick out and piss bottle in hand, for bystanders or police to find.

Seems to me like the cops and the trucking insurance company might be asking some probing questions.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You attach the pisse hose to your dingus first thing when you step into the truck then you can go whenever you want, don't even have to think about nothing but pissin

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mooey Cow posted:

You attach the pisse hose to your dingus first thing when you step into the truck then you can go whenever you want, don't even have to think about nothing but pissin

K I've already got that last part down so what doi do with the dingus Hoses

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Apple juice is an interesting choice of bottle. Was it the similarity in color that inspired you, OP?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I piss in a large toilet, with my wife

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I jug my piss all winter long and in the summer I run a sno-cone cart.

The two are related.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

If you are camping in the cold months in cold places, it's common not to want to have to get out of your warm sleeping bag and get dressed to go out into the snow and piss at three AM so you pee in something and empty it in the morning

A small laundry detergent bottle works great because of the wide, but not too wide, opening. I know someone that tried to use a coffee can and it went very poorly as you might have been able to imagine without trying it if you gave it a little forethought

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

veni veni veni posted:

My old lady called me a son of a gun when she caught me with a jug in my hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tYvGfF1Gkg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Kg_VSoBWE

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I got myself an official Riley Martin Piss Jug

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

i don't understand why truckers collect it in a jug, couldn't you just drill a hole in the floor and have your piss hose drain straight out onto the road

is it in case they want to throw it at someone?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Don't let the micronutrients and other life energies escape your body, eat your poo poo and drink your pee pee. Become the perpetual motion machine in flesh!

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
way of the road, boys

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

piss jug is real

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

My piss jug brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like "drat the specific gravity of your piss is really high, you should probably drink more water."

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
If you add baker's yeast to the piss jug you can make piss wine.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Dear Liza, don't have a vomit bucket.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

Don't let the micronutrients and other life energies escape your body, eat your poo poo and drink your pee pee. Become the perpetual motion machine in flesh!

It's like circular breathing, but for your body's humours.

SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SALE
Nov 5, 2017

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Wish we had a gbs superstar named The Pisse Prophet tbqh

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

piss pope

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Pro-tip: for music festivals & concerts bring an empty water bottle to piss in, because you’re going to use that poncho you brought to provide a privacy layer while in tight crowds.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

piss jug dick suction ftw

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPKT4P5UyKI

IS this what i've ingested?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Pro-tip: for music festivals & concerts bring an empty water bottle to piss in, because you’re going to use that poncho you brought to provide a privacy layer while in tight crowds.

If everyone wears ponchos you can all piss freely

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

just piss someone elses pants

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

He's so proud.

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

I'm packed and I'm pissin', I'm smilin, she's living, she's golden, she lives for me.
She says she lives for me pissin', her own motivation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk6lDkTO0Nw

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Q=/=E

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

The Bloop posted:

If you are camping in the cold months in cold places, it's common not to want to have to get out of your warm sleeping bag and get dressed to go out into the snow and piss at three AM so you pee in something and empty it in the morning

A small laundry detergent bottle works great because of the wide, but not too wide, opening. I know someone that tried to use a coffee can and it went very poorly as you might have been able to imagine without trying it if you gave it a little forethought

I find the easiest solution to this problem is to not sleep outside in the middle of the winter like it's caveman times.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

BigBadSteve posted:

A gentleman and non-idiot would have a lid on the bottle, OP.

Also a real truck driver wouldn't use a heavy glass piss bottle, too much chance of dropping it or breaking it and lacerating the dick.

That's my at home piss jar. I use plastic ones at work.

Big Beef City posted:

The Romans would tax urine because they would collect it, process it, and turn it into fertilizer for the fields.

Since my room is next to the porch, I just empty them in the garden.

zaepg fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Apr 4, 2022

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
edit, accidental double post

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
This is not a red line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

zaepg posted:

Since my room is next to the porch, I just empty them in the garden.

Well that's stupid isn't it?
The plants don't want everything in your pee that's why they die when dogs piss on the lawn ya doofus.

You're killing that garden, zaepg.

You have to process that pee you can't just apply direct pee like an animal what are you even doing?

I'm embarrassed and disgusted by you not distilling and using your own piss correctly and I want you gone, now. Forever.