Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Romans would tax urine because they would collect it, process it, and turn it into fertilizer for the fields.
When one of the Roman Emperors raised this tax, his son and heir asked 'How can you do this, it's disgraceful, taxing people for piss.'
His old man held out a handful of coins and told him to take a whiff and said "Money doesn't stink."

Then he got on his magical rear end-Amphora and tooted off into the clouds, never to be seen again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mooey Cow posted:

You attach the pisse hose to your dingus first thing when you step into the truck then you can go whenever you want, don't even have to think about nothing but pissin

K I've already got that last part down so what doi do with the dingus Hoses

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

zaepg posted:

Since my room is next to the porch, I just empty them in the garden.

Well that's stupid isn't it?
The plants don't want everything in your pee that's why they die when dogs piss on the lawn ya doofus.

You're killing that garden, zaepg.

You have to process that pee you can't just apply direct pee like an animal what are you even doing?

I'm embarrassed and disgusted by you not distilling and using your own piss correctly and I want you gone, now. Forever.