Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

the sex ghost posted:

Looking at the transfer rumours this morning and noticed that Kasper Schmeichel is 35, which is obviously factually correct but feels wrong

Lol, what? I honestly thought he was in his 20s still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
A year younger than Rooney. lmao

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Jose posted:

dean henderson is in newcastle for a move that is apparently a season long loan but could be a permanent transfer

Has he played recently? Looked good at he was on loan but then shaky back at man utd iirc?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Has he played recently? Looked good at he was on loan but then shaky back at man utd iirc?

He was much better at man utd than de gea but then got long covid and never got another chance

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

brocked posted:

Arteta spaffed 150 million on half a squad. That's 2 players for Utd...

arsenal spent as much money as spurs (a squad with two of the leagues best forwards) and are looking to finish two points below them

what im saying is, sack everyone

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
We need to relegate Crystal Palace next year for depriving the world of seeing Frank Lampard sweat it out on the last day of the season.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
Relegate Everton

https://twitter.com/UtdBreezy/status/1527404547072741376

psyer
Mar 26, 2013

From Everton's fan POV
https://v.redd.it/4boblm57ii091

Everton should get relegated just for this.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

psyer posted:

Everton should get relegated just for this.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
cant wait for his mam to post a picture of his swollen hand and smashed phone

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

If you want to invade the pitch and do stupid poo poo there's zero reason why a member of one of the teams on said pitch shouldn't get a free shot at you.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Why would you upload that lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/everzonian/status/1527411554215337984?t=nYsNyBGV0I-Vk_OMGQdRwQ&s=19

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Probably every old female football fan's dream to spank a Premier League player.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

I was always pretty neutral on Everton/rooted for them in the Merseyside derby etc, now the fat tory has made me viscerally hate them all. He's turned them into a nasty, whiny, dirty fouling pack of cunts in just 5 months and I'm genuinely annoyed they're not getting relegated.

Haha but seriously gently caress Everton.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
You should be glad they're on hand to hoover up your reserves on massive wages every season

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It's been a rough Maypril but just one more round of fixtures and we can all look forward to the world cup next month 😎

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

the sex ghost posted:

It's been a rough Maypril but just one more round of fixtures and we can all look forward to the world cup next month 😎

gently caress that hurts

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/1527621298599477251

rut-roh

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

I’ve investigated this, and I’ve found that shockingly Everton Football Club are responsible for this heinous act of sabotage. I recommend they are docked 8 points as punishment.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

this hurts, but watching the last few rounds of games I've been almost glad that the World Cup is delayed because a lot of players look completely exhausted and it's probably good for them to get a summer off

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Origi is leaving to join Milan when his contract expires this summer

Not a done deal yet but he seems certain to leave, Klopp's already eulogizing him.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

vyelkin posted:

Not a done deal yet but he seems certain to leave, Klopp's already eulogizing him.

I hope that dude gets full-time minutes and is awesome, he is a fun player and deserves it

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

bewbies posted:

I hope that dude gets full-time minutes and is awesome, he is a fun player and deserves it

Yeah. Massive hero for Liverpool but he absolutely deserves to start somewhere

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

vyelkin posted:

this hurts, but watching the last few rounds of games I've been almost glad that the World Cup is delayed because a lot of players look completely exhausted and it's probably good for them to get a summer off

yeah after the last few years its good that the players are able to finally get an extended break. its just too bad it has to come at the cost of the lives of thousands of migrant workers and the soul of the game itself. but what can u do

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.

Kane will follow in his footsteps and poo poo himself on the field before he misses the game

But seriously spurs come the gently caress on, please just win this game

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

Reek posted:

Kane will follow in his footsteps and poo poo himself on the field before he misses the game

But seriously spurs come the gently caress on, please just win this game
It's almost certain that Spurs will lose to Norwich but also that Arsenal will fail to win as well. That's just how it is with these teams.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

He's turned them into a nasty, whiny, dirty fouling pack of cunts in just 5 months
They’ve been like that for years TBF.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Norwich are really really bad, but Spurs losing because of the shits is hilarious

vyelkin posted:

Seems set up for Origi to score a last minute winner to win the (champions) league

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Flayer posted:

It's almost certain that Spurs will lose to Norwich but also that Arsenal will fail to win as well. That's just how it is with these teams.

It would be really funny so I hope it happens

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

sourdough posted:

It would be really funny so I hope it happens

I don't want this stress in my life on Sunday, so please just keep it together Spurs. oh god...

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

King of False Promises posted:

I don't want this stress in my life on Sunday, so please just keep it together Spurs. oh god...

:glomp:

We will mourn together, friend.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Remember when Spurs went from being in a two horse race against Leicester and then ended the season in third place behind Arsenal after losing 5-1 to the already relegated Newcastle on the final day?

Yeah remember that.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
They have been very different under Conte, though.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
are arsenal going to stick with arteta. they should. i know missing the cl is probably really annoying depending on what happens tmrw i guess but he's done a good job with them and i think his long term ideas seem good. if they stick with him they're challenging for top 4 again next year and have a good chance to enter into it i think

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

they extended his contract for 3 years op

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

They gave him a new contract so it seems like they plan to stick with him

I think he's done enough to deserve at least one more season considering how much he's changed within the club since he started, but we'll see if all the wheels fall off next season when Arsenal have more than one game a week again and not enough squad depth to manage that

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Arsenal are going to need some transfer window to improve on this season with extra matches etc

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Gorn Myson posted:

Remember when Spurs went from being in a two horse race against Leicester and then ended the season in third place behind Arsenal after losing 5-1 to the already relegated Newcastle on the final day?

Yeah remember that.

Weren't Arsenal top of the league in January?
Also, was that the last time Arsenal finished above Spurs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

sprotto posted:

yeah after the last few years its good that the players are able to finally get an extended break. its just too bad it has to come at the cost of the lives of thousands of migrant workers and the soul of the game itself. but what can u do

hes out of line but hes right