Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
getting the excuses in early I see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I'm a City fan m9 and I think you're barking well up the wrong tree. Why would Der Speigel give a gently caress about our domestic match? If we were playing a German team in the CL then you might have the beginnings of a half arsed point.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

I'm also offering myself to psg. Gimme them petro millions to tell the players to just have fun and run about a bit

Yeah but could you spend that much time in close proximity with Neymar without twatting him

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Eric Cantonese posted:

I thought it was the hair that you have that was the cause of the teasing.

Had

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Backdoor Delivery posted:

Weren't Arsenal top of the league in January?
Also, was that the last time Arsenal finished above Spurs?

Where the gently caress would you get that idea from? They were 18 points off the top on January 1st

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Silly me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

That was an excellent afternoon in the end

Scared a few people who didn't realise how vociferous I could get about the foot but gently caress it