Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
I hope they keep up so Lampard will stay on as manager. Imagine the damage he could do with a full pre-season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

I don’t think it’s worth overreacting to any of this. Probably the most sensible thing to do would be to disband the club, void all fraudulent honours, level the stadium and replace it with a low cost housing development. No need to go nuts.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

the sex ghost posted:

genuinely feels like he's just emerged as the obvious candidate and the footy writers and advanced stats guys are nodding their heads like this is the guy pooshited should have got all along

I'm fairly sure all these people had that same reaction to about half of the 600 post-fergie managers united have employed.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

Waiting for Erik the BuyKing along with dodgy helmet photoshop during transfer silly season.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

He always performs well in national team games, he'll be fine as a rotation player but hopefully Tuchel comes to his senses soon and stops the German agenda.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

TheRat posted:

He's definitely good enough for a squad role and would probably be a starter for a lower table team. He's not good enough for the kind of playing time he wants for a top club like Chelsea.

A player like Pulisic who contributed more to our champions league triumph more than any other chelsea player should be given more chance like Mason Mount was given

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

I reckon he could do a job for Villa or Southampton maybe.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61407180

i don't know what's funnier, that someone typed the words "not inconceivable" in that article, or the idea of it actually happening and then going to pens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

The Kingfish posted:

That can’t possibly be how goal differential works. Or is that the joke??

Points, goal difference, goals for, head to head.

I guess they could use number of corners as a fifth metric..