Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Sam Burns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Kameh posted:

You already know who I got.

Watched a Golf channel replay thing yesterday on the 2017 Masters and I forgot how insane that back 9 was.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

pro starcraft loser posted:

Did Phil get shelved because he said mean things about the Saudis or because he said things about the Saudis and then said "Oh yeah, I'll still do business with them"

He texted the Augusta chairman and said he wasn't playing. That's all anyone really knows. Phil is even ghosting Bryson according to this weeks media session.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Tiger isn’t winning this but god drat he looks great for almost being an amputee 18 months ago.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Everyone ok with Tigers shirt color today? Y’all were kinda pissy about that pink shirt yesterday which was actually really nice.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

What did Mickelson do? I noticed he isn't on the leaderboard and a couple months back I heard some blurb that he upset everyone.

Searching for Jamal Khashoggi

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

63 year old Larry Mize beat him. That’s just awesome.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Yeah Tiger looks wiped out.

And JT’s pants are holy poo poo. Wife won’t let me buy them.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

So no Faldo today? Breed instead?

Not really complaining I’m just used to the contrasting voice of Faldo to Nance on days like this.

Also this is probably well over but it’s still fun to watch. Scheffler is just so good this year.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Josh Lyman posted:

Faldo is definitely on the broadcast

Ahh ok I’ve been out doing errands until about 45 minutes ago just keeping tabs on the app so I haven’t heard any sound.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I accidentally got into one of those scrums on 4 at Oakmont while I was just sort of walking by. Nope nope nope.

Same happened to me at the PGA at Baltusrol a few years ago. But I was just standing there and Horschel hit one that landed right in front of me, I didn’t move, Billy came over asked if it hit me, I said nope and he asked me to move a few steps to the right.

Then he calmly put it on the green.

But man people just came running from everywhere to get close and my group just stood there calmly sipping beers.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

:Sadtrombone: Cam.

Dammit I wanted drama like Josh Lol.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Holy poo poo Rory!

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Slandering Verne is punishable by death.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Great job on winning the pool!

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Money sent, well done!

Fun masters this year, I’ve always liked Scheffler and he’s won 4 of the last 6? Dude is gonna have a great year I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Kirios posted:

Do me a solid - what's the last four of your phone number?

You can send it without verifying, it’s really small text below that question.