Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Do I have to do anything else after applying to get in? Did it a few hours ago and still no email

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Looks like I got in last night. I'm really enjoying it so far. The sniper seems a bit strong right now, but most people are not good at using the moment yet

Keeping track of cooldown on the health orbs and denying them seems to be a key part of shutting down better teams

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Pale Rider is straightforward but quirky, probably what GM Sniper mains should be playing on the closer maps. The full auto recoil isn't terrible, but tap firing makes it substantially easier to get the 2/3rd headshots you need, especially at range.

Once you get really good at throwing his heal thing down just around corners at chokepoints (so that it can't be destroyed by direct fire), it makes it a lot easier for the team to push through. I also noticed that when I made an effort to always try and throw it down on myself before the reload starts, my survivability went way up. My high score right now is 72 eliminations against a particularly bad team

His nade might not be the best, but I'm having fun with it

Methus seems really strong, I think I'm gonna give him a rip next

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

they should do another network test

not an emptyquote

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

As a self proclaimed Pale Rider main, 3rd surprises me, but tracks.

I think Barbados is strong, but he's not as bad as most make him out to be. Once I settled into the habit of not going where he might be unless I had at least one dash ready, the times I was caught were far, far more winnable than simply getting knocked down and beaten to death. I remember feeling like it was possible to 1v1 him if only I could hit every single headshot, but once my evasion became consistent I was happy to discover you only need a couple

E: I missed this game so much that I went back and rewatched my relive recordings instead of trying to get excited about overwatch 2