Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

No release in Australia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

So how do you unlock suits in this game, it's a bit unclear to me

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

Kibner posted:

You play enough of the battle pass and you can unlock one suit each season. Or you can pay money.

That's just it, I see no where to swipe to buy, or where the unlock is in the season pass.

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

That was a great help. I get it now. Thanks

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

It be nice if they released dedicated server support prior to sunsetting but I'm not going to get to cut up about it.

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

Have the said what specific changes to unlocks and capital they will be making anywhere?

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

Anecdotal but I think it's just bots and hackers now. In casual for me at least. Shame, wanted to get the last steam achievement.

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

Looks like they are giving 150 capital a day for log in maybe?

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

Unfortunately the game is fun.

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

kirbysuperstar posted:

just play hyperion

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

Gotta admire the commitment, changing how armour works this late in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

The fact they killed this, a functional product. Yet their metavoid gets to exist is sad.