Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Any word (official or not) about release date for the game, or plans for after the Test?

I just found out about it and it looks pretty good, even if I really dislike mechas. Been wanting a decent overwatch clone for a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Vizuyos posted:

In Overwatch, you'd get a pretty regular flow of cosmetic stuff even if you never bought anything.

Not anymore!

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Runa posted:

We won with 69% progress on the bomb

Press X to Nice

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I like this game, but between leavers with no-fill, and my own disconnects without the ability to log back in to the match (that for some loving reason always happen when I'm winning...), I can't see myself playing this over OW2 for my shooty shooty needs.

Hopefully the game keeps getting better. Moment to moment gameplay is pretty fun, and if they find a way to make games more stable and auto-filled in casual it would go a long way. Also maybe more and better maps.

I haven't been able to convince any friend to play because they find the art direction extremely boring, and I can't blame them. To be fair, none of us is into Gundam. I think it just wasn't that popular in south america, which is where we grew up. Are Gundam fans happy with how bland the maps and cosmetics are? I can kinda dig the toy robot cosmetics but the different shades of gray for everything else just works against the game, I feel.