Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

The guns don't feel good enough to actually shoot in my opinion. Like, the balance feels off? Take the RX-79's beam rifle for example. It only has 7 shots in it's magazine and it's really inaccurate if you're not aiming down the sights so shouldn't the damage be on the higher side? The sazabi has a beam shotgun and it doesn't have the oomph you would expect for a shotgun.

The respawn timer seems like it's too short to me. I would love it if all the characters got tankier and the timer got longer.

The no universal melee feels bad and the boost system feels anemic. I want to be able to do poo poo like fly up on higher ground but more often than not I can't get the height I need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Also it’s total horseshit turn a doesn’t get his hammer.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

The crossbone would make a fantastic ambush unit. You could also do a cool dva thing with the full armor zz gundam.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Game is rough for me so far. I can’t actually get into a game because I get stuck on a black screen once the match starts loading.

They also removed the ability to try out suits in the practice mode.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Revitalized posted:

There's a "Practice" button underneath casual queue.

Yeah but you can’t use lock suits in practice anymore.