Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014
I apparently opened a CAP lootbox at some point so I only get one suit this season :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

Marx Headroom posted:

Turn A is the only one I'd consider showing to a normal person

Witch from Mercury tho

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014
I blame bamco for all of this

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014
why would anyone trust bamco after the tire fire that was gevo?

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014
have there been any actual profitable mobas in the past 5 years that weren't flash in the pan mobile garbage fires? Pokemon unite is the only one I can think of and that has the benefit of being a first party switch game

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

ninjewtsu posted:

i really want to know what bandai internally cites as the reason behind gundam evolution's failure, if they're still swinging at esports after this

not enough mtx

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

KoB posted:

not enough melees and snipers

honestly barbatos was fine or bad for the entirety of s1 (I didn't play much at all of s2 bc NA mm was dead) but snipers regardless of their power level promote boring play and are a relic of 30 year old FPS design and any sniper suit could have been designed as something more engaging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014
I loved the game for s1 but being able to accidentally gently caress up and spend the free suit currency, lovely monetization overall, and na dying out made me uninstall even though I bought the s1 bp