Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

Getting temp-banned from a casual match because the server crashed on startup feels bad, but it also doesn't seem to stop leavers anyway so it's tough all around. I do really like that the game just auto-ends when enough people leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

PlushCow posted:

This strategy has changed my life, thank you :love:

You can also scan while airborne like that so you can basically give your team free wallhacks for a few seconds

Edit: op vs weak:

I think balance is pretty good overall, even with the oft complained-about ones like Zaku Melee, Pale, and Exia. I'd just like to see some of their harder counters buffed a tiny bit; Turn A's grab could use one more character's length of range and Masarai could use a slightly stronger gun. I wouldn't cry if the aforementioned three ults got their durations shortened though

I hate GM Sniper and hitscan one-shot kills but most of the maps save Harbor have a lot of tight spaces and cover so it's not that bad. I still think I'd rather see it made into a faster DMR with a projectile, like the Longbow from Apex.

novaSphere fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Oct 3, 2022

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

Yeah the description is technically correct, but missing an important part. The scan does let you track enemies through walls, but you have to be within line of sight first in order to tag them. I had the exact same confusion about the ability because of the misleading tooltip

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

youtuber who spins speculation as fact on why a game fails or dies