Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the hyaku shiki seems like an obvious choice

also been having a good time with the guntank. the autoaiming gun is whatever, but going into aim mode makes the gun really shred people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

i doubt we get g gundam in here, but i could see some wing suits coming in at some point.

if they're dedicated to more grunt suits, we gotta get a kapool

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

itd be really funny for the first wing suit to be a taurus

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

If they made the turn-a flip come out fast and not kill you for whiffing it'd be an interesting alternative to the vulcan pod for "somebody got too close" button but yeah its just unusable as is.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

already miss whiffing my heat hawks

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Vizuyos posted:

yeah, so it's a bit weird that their takeaway is that people just didn't realize what they were supposed to use the judo throw for

which is why theyre buffing every single part of the ability, so that its actually fit for purpose. playtests are where 'developer design' meets 'actual player use'. resolving these things is the point

it was pretty obviously intended to be a counter for melee stuff, since it was a melee stun, and stuns tended to completely shut down barbatos. it was just poo poo at doing that because it came out so slow, and the whiff penalty was lethal

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

when will the cowards add the ball

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

we need master gundam with the fuunsaiki ult

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

yeah its at the pre-load phase. two more days

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

having to pick a permanent username is hell