Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boz
Oct 16, 2005
I wonder what's making the console release lag so far behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boz
Oct 16, 2005
Gundam Virtue that can sacrifice its firepower/armor for speed.

boz
Oct 16, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

I would fully expect at least one Witch from Mercury suit in season 2 or 3.

Funnel shield would be great

Or the one that has the ball to disable abilities

boz
Oct 16, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

Most of this wouldn't bother me nearly as much if the units weren't paywalled.

I'm hoping they reverse course or change this before it hits console.

boz
Oct 16, 2005

ninjewtsu posted:

also to my knowledge only 1 asshimar exists. it's like a prototype grunt suit that didn't get mass produced though - it's better than rank and file grunts but it's not Gundam Good.

Later on in Zeta they run into a bunch of them

boz
Oct 16, 2005

ninjewtsu posted:

people also say unicorn is a good jumping in point and i just don't understand that at all though

I started my watching of all things UC with Unicorn and it has gone really well.

I will end up watching Unicorn again though now that I know about all the suits that were used in it from the earlier shows.

I went GTO > Unicorn > Narrative > 0079 > Zeta > ZZ > Char's > Hathaway > Thunderbolt > 08th > SM > F91 > Victory (only could make it 4 episodes) > Turn A

I still need to watch Recon in G

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boz
Oct 16, 2005

Endorph posted:

theyll clarify that the barbatos oneshotting you was up to interpretation

I almost spit my food out at this, thank you.