Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Hello Tennessee? Is your pedophile running? Well you better go out and catch him!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

bad news like only 5 states DONT allow child marriage lol

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

kntfkr posted:

American Christianity is despicable in how far afoul it runs of Christ's message and it's like barely addressed.

Maybe it is because America was originally colonized by dipshit protestants with dumb hats that were so annoying that they managed to get kicked out of England for being too weird.

Like how do you even manage? When my family got kicked out of what was the UK, it was for cool stuff like killing British soldiers and skateboarding.

Was it England or Germany that regularly murdered Anabaptist protestants for suggesting that maybe children shouldn't be baptized until they're old enough to understand what it means and confirm that they actually want to be?

Kaewan
May 29, 2008
Im down for banning mixed fabrics. Actually just get rid of H&M and I’m happy. Everything they make feels like a garbage bag.

Shellfish is a bit overrated too, let’s get rid of that. Also didn’t Jesus say something about hating figs.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Was it England or Germany that regularly murdered Anabaptist protestants for suggesting that maybe children shouldn't be baptized until they're old enough to understand what it means and confirm that they actually want to be?

I think there were more radical parts of anabaptism they took issue with, like the Muenster Rebellion. But also the baptism stuff, yes.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

numberoneposter posted:

Hello Tennessee? Is your pedophile running? Well you better go out and vote for him!

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Really puts that whole "are you from Memphis? Because you're the only ten I see" joke in a new light.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Kaewan posted:

Im down for banning mixed fabrics. Actually just get rid of H&M and I’m happy. Everything they make feels like a garbage bag.

Shellfish is a bit overrated too, let’s get rid of that. Also didn’t Jesus say something about hating figs.

Jesus specifically said follow the ten commandments and whatever he did in practice and forget the rest as bullshit because God was making a new covenant with his people through him.

In other words that poo poo was old and busted we're starting over you don't have to do that anymore.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

kntfkr posted:

Maybe it is because America was originally colonized by dipshit protestants with dumb hats.

I like their hats

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Big Beef City posted:

Jesus specifically said follow the ten commandments and whatever he did in practice and forget the rest as bullshit because God was making a new covenant with his people through him.

In other words that poo poo was old and busted we're starting over you don't have to do that anymore.

Personally if I were God I would toss out the first three commandments that are specifically designed not to hurt my fee fees and replace them with

Thou shall not rape

Thou shall not own another person

Thou shall not diddle kids

Also I of course mean the second 10 commandments not the first ten which talked about not drinking goats milk or some poo poo

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

my only commandment is there are no commandments

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

Really puts that whole "are you from Memphis? Because you're the only ten I see" joke in a new light.

that's a lol, thank u

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Nicely done.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Hey now, there are pedophiles everywhere, it's not something concentrated in one state

What I'm saying is maybe Tennessee is just trying to bolster its tourism industry

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

what the gently caress is a tennessee

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I think it's prison slang. Like 'chomo' or 'rock spider'.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/status/1511426727725121537

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

All right so imma just nuke Tennessee, is there something you guys need to get ou t of the blast zone?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Give me enough notice so I can be at ground zero

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Beefed Owl posted:

Personally if I were God I would toss out the first three commandments that are specifically designed not to hurt my fee fees and replace them with

Thou shall not rape

Thou shall not own another person

Thou shall not diddle kids

Also I of course mean the second 10 commandments not the first ten which talked about not drinking goats milk or some poo poo

Can we get rid of the one about coveting thy neighbor's rear end? Not sure if god took into account my neighbor's rear end when he came up with that one cause :drat:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Little known fact, God was very drunk at the time so don't take the commandments so literally.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

By popular demand posted:

All right so imma just nuke Tennessee, is there something you guys need to get ou t of the blast zone?

Grab me one of these and then fire away.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Mooey Cow posted:

Can we get rid of the one about coveting thy neighbor's rear end? Not sure if god took into account my neighbor's rear end when he came up with that one cause :drat:

Well if He didn't want you to covet your neighbour's rear end, why did He make it so sexy? Total own goal there.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

So he met her when she was 16, gave her a scholarship to college and then pumped babies into her at 21. :stonk:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Personally I follow the Infancy Gospel of Thomas so I’m cool with a kid draining all the blood out of another kid for stepping in a puddle he was playing with.

In fact, kids should be allowed to kill each other and raise each other back from the dead whenever they want, it’s what Jesus did!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:jewish:Ah....

You didn't get this from our part of the bible and I wash my hands of it.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

funeral home DJ posted:

Personally I follow the Infancy Gospel of Thomas so I’m cool with a kid draining all the blood out of another kid for stepping in a puddle he was playing with.

In fact, kids should be allowed to kill each other and raise each other back from the dead whenever they want, it’s what Jesus did!

That's just fanfiction, Disney will never acknowledge it in any of the new materials

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
The laws of God are based on the laws of man, which are influenced by nature. If men's nature compels them to rape girls as soon as they have their first period then God is going to be all for that.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

By popular demand posted:

:jewish:Ah....

You didn't get this from our part of the bible and I wash my hands of it.

You can't wash your hands! It's Wednesday! :mad:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I shoved YHWH in a locker and nobody found him until the end of the school day and he had peed himself

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Grab me one of these and then fire away.

Southerners need their comfort food because they're bitter about living in a world where they can't just outright genocide all the "evil subhumans" running around.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Oh I need to correct myself: In 2018 they banned child marriage which is good. I thought that was a previous attempt to legalize it because it's loving despicable that it was still legal then.

I wish I could find the quote from when they were banning child marriage but I believe this guy said something to the effect of "If it weren't for child marriage I wouldn't have met my wife" as a reason to oppose the bill.

Edit: Somebody said it

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I think it's prison slang. Like 'chomo' or 'rock spider'.

The name Tennessee derives from that of the Cherokee village Tanasi. The Cherokee developed warm relations with English traders from Virginia and South Carolina and were initially their allies in the French and Indian War of the 1750s and '60s.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

So he met her when she was 16, gave her a scholarship to college and then pumped babies into her at 21. :stonk:

Yes but did you know that WOKE teachers are out there right now teaching kids about being GAY?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

A Fancy Hat posted:

Yes but did you know that WOKE teachers are out there right now teaching kids about being GAY?

Broke: Simply acknowledging the existence of people who aren't straight white men.

Actually Woke: Acknowledging that straight white men want to oppress anyone who's different, and encouraging the oppressed minorities to fight back against them and succeed.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
To be fair OP most red states are run by pedophiles

Take this billboard in Matt Gaetz's district for example.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Yaldabaoth posted:

Reminder that rightwingers don't think it counts as pedophilia so long as the adult man waits until his child bride has her first period before raping her because Jordan Peterson says that's how animals do it in the wild.

We don't need any more reminders that you're obsessed with Jordan Peterson, Yaldabaoth

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Who What Now posted:

I think there were more radical parts of anabaptism they took issue with, like the Muenster Rebellion.

Well, that's not gouda at all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yaldabaoth posted:

Southerners need their comfort food because they're bitter about living in a world where they can't just outright genocide all the "evil subhumans" running around.

Judging by your posts, you seem to be the one with a problem otherizing people. Your avatar is apt.