Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Poo jism is my religion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Private Cumshoe posted:

Poo jism is my religion

Cumshitter parachute account spotted

Or is that Mr Santorum?

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/EHCXcelqbtY

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Yaldabaoth posted:

I admit I'm wrong because it sounds like there are people who follow anarchism properly and aren't the same as the self-entitled shitheads I've met.

Hang on guys I have to find my anarchism rule book to make sure I’m doing it right :wtc:

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Blooster posted:

Hahahahhaha holy poo poo at that Wikipedia page

And every one of those things were stuff he did before he got elected! Ahahahahah! gently caress the entire state of Tennessee and anyone who votes republican

The eastern part is good, and then it literally goes downhill as you go west. Also gently caress you you pussy (no offense to cats or pussies and everyone that isn’t the guy I quoted, who is a pussy)

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Colonel Cancer posted:

Lmao Buddhism definitely doesn't have any nasty history, nooo sir

I hear a lot of Americans (most of the people I interact with are Americans) talk about Buddhism like it's somehow different and better than other religions. My favorite, and perhaps the most common, is "Buddhism is more of a philosophy than a religion". Yeah sorry, Buddhism is just another one of those, Americans just know gently caress-all about it. Anyway if any of the Tens out there are sick of living in a state run pedophiles you can come north to Indiana, we're run by the klan instead.

e: I guess those aren't mutually exclusive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

The Moon Monster posted:

I hear a lot of Americans (most of the people I interact with are Americans) talk about Buddhism like it's somehow different and better than other religions. My favorite, and perhaps the most common, is "Buddhism is more of a philosophy than a religion". Yeah sorry, Buddhism is just another one of those, Americans just know gently caress-all about it. Anyway if any of the Tens out there are sick of living in a state run pedophiles you can come north to Indiana, we're run by the klan instead.

e: I guess those aren't mutually exclusive.

Tennessee is run by pedophile klan members