Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

this poo poo rules there is 15 people in the crowd surprising production quality and a father son fight featuring this dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

this match SUCKED! The fat guy being billed as from Golden Corral, tx is funny. Google isnt telling me if thats a real town or not.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

That match was way better. Both of these people had the worst chops ive ever seen and wtf was that opening to the match. A solid 2/10

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

More like Sam Suckhouse!!!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Yo they got a sick stage set up wtf

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

This is motn so far. The "hard" camera moving a few times was so funny. Sick spot with 15 of the big legos and the lady missing all of them. Pretty bad work rate NGL but the match flowed 2.5/10

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Three and half minutes into this five and a half minute video and the match just started. This is real big match feels. Oh it just cuts off at the end, linking an incomplete match that's violence mrt

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

yo la parka and i think my guy Malikai in this match oh hell yah. This is good you have wildy varying levels of willing to do stuff. One dude is doing top rope flips and fisherman suplex other guys dont fall down. La Parka does a straight cmll tope and lands in the crowd. Bad psychology pretty much non existent but the crowd was hot and there was some fun stuff 1.5/10

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

The people's champ!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

time to catch up on my second favorite promotion UWO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSVsZAzuvEI

fake la parka and fake doc gallows aka team boner vs malakai and maniac mike lots of stalling fake la parka is really over 1 star
the Oklahoma hardcore legend kareem sadat vs lil' pecker kinda boring then it cut to the inaugural UWO hot dog eating contest that kinda improved it but it was gross to look at. Congratulations to Red James who has earned a main event fight tonight! The match never came back. DUD
Nova Phoenix vs Luna Nightshade who i think was just working the merch table. Nova is horrible but Luna is one of the few decent wrestlers in UWO, 1 star
our main event the foreman red james fresh off eating 10 hotdogs faster than 6 other men vs GIGANTO . im predicting 5 bumps max between the two. there was 4 and Red wins with the power of the punch. 1/4 star and there was no vomit

not a bad UWO show, the introduction of the hot dog eating wasent my favorite but the crowd liked it.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

It's Ohio's hottest wrestling promotion and you can watch it on youtube op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

uwo really missing the boat by not having a lovely qr code. the last show on the youtube has a ladder match open it up, i cannot wait to see that with how the venue roof is 7 feet above the ring canvas.