Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm tired of all these clowns doing a half assed job when crapping their pants. If you're going to crap your pants you better mean it!

If you're going to crap your pants, you better need to throw away you underwear, pants, as well as your shoes and socks! That's a real good pant crapping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Yeah :sigh:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

last week I thought I poo poo myself while working out, but it was a combo of sweaty rear end and a really wet fart and it felt like a really oily poop

:sigh:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
she was the captain of the cheerleaders, he was the handsome quarterback who liked to crap his pants and then strut through the hallways

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I poo poo out a turd and in revenge it hosed my rear end!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I only have one pair of pants :(

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I'm really glad GBS is returning to the classics tbh

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Seth Pecksniff posted:

its derived from classical greek mythology and the various tales of gods making GBS threads themselves

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I only have one pair of pants :(

Can i borrow em?? :mrgw:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nooner posted:

Can i borrow em?? :mrgw:

No, I heard about what you do to pants :goku:

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Peggy Edson posted:

last week I thought I poo poo myself while working out, but it was a combo of sweaty rear end and a really wet fart and it felt like a really oily poop

:sigh:

Don't stop, I'm almost there

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Yes back to the golden years.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
How dare you, I lost half my rear end in the war!

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
what if its other peoples pants, shoes, socks, etc op?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i make too much money to crap my own pants.

i only wear pre-soiled distressed designer pants these days.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

OMFG FURRY posted:

what if its other peoples pants, shoes, socks, etc op?

nice loving whataboutism. "just asking questions". jesus christ i'm sick of it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Never trust anyone who’s never shat their pants.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLkUCmKvQvM

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if you google reverse making GBS threads just make sure you have safe search on first. also dont click amy videos. definitely dont watch the whole video either.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It was definitely the parameters. You just have to switch them up until you find the right combo.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
what was that one vid by the drunk guy in japan who posted mario kart and smash bros brawl things and japanese lessons where he's cooking something drunk and his friend stands up on a chair and farts and follows through, and then he loses track of what hes cooking and all the vegetables are raw

bumnumba1 that was it https://www.youtube.com/user/bumnumba1 put it in your mouth

god 14 yeas ago im living in the past

anyway i guess he took the videos down so you dont get to see the footage of the guy making GBS threads himself. it plays in th emovie theater in my mind every night

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

What are you, the pants crapping police? gently caress off!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sick of these poo poo loving non-eco minded types. Save the pants!

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Is this technique good enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrbCQr5C_LE

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Too many poop threads. Maybe there can be a poop subforum?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
remember that woman who was running the marathon and then strategically poo poo her pants to win?

that's sportsmanship

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Luvcow posted:

remember that woman who was running the marathon and then strategically poo poo her pants to win?

that's sportsmanship

sportswomanship*

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Every morning I'm on the toilet defeating my posting enemies on twitter while straining, neck veins protruding, eyes bulging as I'm heroically straining to pass my tremendously painful stools.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
Steven Seagal shat his pants when an actual judo black belt chocked him out in a chokehold. Just thought I'd share.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:hai:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

imagine being stuck on a bridge in bumper to bumper traffic and last nights extra spicy thai food is trying to escape

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

numberoneposter posted:

imagine being stuck on a bridge in bumper to bumper traffic and last nights extra spicy thai food is trying to escape

What’s the problem? You just said you’re on a bridge, do a Dave Matthews.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
From the moment we are born we crap our pants then we are brainwashed out of it as early as possible, making it difficult to do until much later on in life. It really is life's struggle to learn to crap our pants again.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

vudan posted:

From the moment we are born we crap our pants then we are brainwashed out of it as early as possible, making it difficult to do until much later on in life. It really is life's struggle to learn to crap our pants again.

when I worked as an electricians assistant we would frequently have to poop in buckets or squat in the woods due to there being no toilets installed yet. that first squat is primal, so much more free and natural than sitting on a toilet seat.

thank you for coming to my ted talk.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Wifi Toilet posted:

What’s the problem? You just said you’re on a bridge, do a Dave Matthews.
totally forgot about that lol

quote:

On Sunday, August 8, 2004, at 1:18 p.m.,[6] bus driver Stefan Wohl was alone in the bus of band violinist Boyd Tinsley on his way to a downtown hotel when he emptied the bus' septic tank as it crossed the metal grates of the Kinzie Street bridge.[7]

Earlier, passenger boat Chicago's Little Lady left Navy Pier at its 1:00 p.m. scheduled boat tour departure. While passing under the bridge, the boat received the full contents of the tank on the seats of its open-roof terrace. Roughly two-thirds of the 120 passengers aboard the tour boat were soaked.[8] The boat immediately returned to Navy Pier, where all passengers were issued refunds. Five passengers went to Northwestern Memorial Hospital for testing. According to the Illinois Attorney General, passengers aboard included persons with disabilities, elderly, a pregnant woman, a small child, and an infant. The filing also describes the incident further:

The liquid waste was brownish yellow in color, and had a foul, offensive odor. The liquid human waste went into passengers' eyes, mouths, hair, and onto clothing and personal belongings, many of which were soaked. Some of the passengers suffered nausea and vomiting as a result of exposure to the human waste.
:stare:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

numberoneposter posted:

the inspiration for their hit single "crash into me"

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEwjogp4wIo

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'm tired of all these clowns doing a half assed job when crapping their pants. If you're going to crap your pants you better mean it!

If you're going to crap your pants, you better need to throw away you underwear, pants, as well as your shoes and socks! That's a real good pant crapping.

Best way to crap your pants is to shart and excuse yourself loudly and with tears.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

lmfao. thread finally delivers. 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I crap bigger'n you.