Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!
Hello, just wanted to say I've been enjoying your LPs recently, and am drinking a cup of Yorkshire Tea right now.

I played the Advance Collection last year and while intellectually I agree Aria is the best, most polished of the lot, Circle of the Moon is the one I had on GBA years back so it gets my affection. It's got some BS in it, but it's well-balanced BS? But going from Aria to Circle probably feels like a big regression if you haven't played the earlier one.

Harmony of Dissonance, uh, exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU