Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
That room did look like a bunch of steaming hot bullshit, yeah. That one wasn't on Nat so much as the design itself just being cruel.

I can actually see this game being harder for someone who was incredibly good at Hollow Knight because Hollow Knight is incredibly responsive in its gameplay and has pretty tight controls, while the Castlevania games... well, they require a completely different approach due to how combat and mobility works.

Also Medusa Heads are evil bullshit even when you're good at the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
As much as I wanted to see Nat clear those rooms, I'm glad he moved on instead so he didn't make himself completely salty on the game for the rest of the LP. Those rooms were not good, and if they were required for the Best Ending, I'm pretty sure Tea would have spoken up.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Dracula can't beat us now, we have the power of GUN.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I like how you ended that fight with a weapon they were very strong against. Powerful unintentional flex.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Calling someone a Muppet will never not be funny to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I do hope they find a way to have Nat LP Portrait of Ruin, if for no other reason than "Jonathan!" "Charlotte!" "Jonathan!" "Charlotte!" "Jonathan!" "Charlotte!" "Jonathan!" "Charlotte!" "Jonathan!" "Charlotte!"

Also to see if he plays them both equally or just plays one of them for the entire game like I did until the game makes you swap them out.