Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Circle of the Moon definitely benefits from the bestiary popup more than Aria.

Aria is a little helpful finding out what you might be missing, but The damned "which idiot even has a damned card" is much more precious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

yeah you can turn off the popups if you want.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Omobono posted:

Alucard (through Mina) told Soma how to get through the waterfall some (four or five I think?) updates ago but Nat didn't understand it at the time.

The room also has a few glyphs on the wall indicating it, but you probably wouldn't notice or understand what it's telling you until you already know.

All I know is if Nat ever plays Dawn of Sorrow I hope he remembers the cat soul and uses it at the right moment.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Congrats to Nat for not immediately unequipping the Claim Solais the second he saw an overhead swing.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Shitenshi posted:

I thought Nat would get creamed by Julius for sure, but leave it to the guy who likes the Student Witch soul at this stage in the game and cheesed Balore with Medusa Head to win this fight from a distance spamming Death scythes.

Dawn of Sorrow spoilers I like the student witch soul so much that I refuse to use anything else against Dimitri

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Also the whole part that Dracula's soul was out loose. Which means Dracula is dead and I doubt he committed suicide or anything.