Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Yeah I'd say turn the Soul Gadget off. Its more than a little annoying and I'm not quite sure what you mean by "indicating a difference of the advance collection." Aside from the gadget and the option to toggle High Quality Sound, I don't think there's any meaningful differences from this version to the original GBA cart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Omobono posted:

Does Aria have multiple soul sets you can hotswap through?

It's been a while since I last played the gba/ds 'vanias so I don't remember when that became a thing.

I wanna say that’s a thing Dawn brought to the table? I don’t remember this being in Aria, at least.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Let’s also not forget the original GBA screens were notoriously awful and dark, so something like that could very well have been imperceptible on original hardware.