Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mildly Interesting
Nov 24, 2012
I feel bad for those zombie soldiers. Sent to fight supernatural beings, and what do they get? A knife. And grenades with a one foot blast radius.

"Sir can we have guns"

"No"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mildly Interesting
Nov 24, 2012

Marluxia posted:

Zombie Officer's soul :argh:

The translation in this game is not perfect, and that description is not at all what it says it is. What it means is you don't get knocked away when you get hit in the air.

I don't know what the Flea Man's soul does in this game, but that ability sounds perfect for it. The Zombie Officer doesn't even jump! It's just a naked guy with a sword! It should have given you a bonus without armor, or something.

Mildly Interesting
Nov 24, 2012
I like the martial artist maids but it is disappointing that they don't give you a martial artist soul. The vacuum is neat, but it would be neater if Soma could spin-kick his way through Castlevania.

Mildly Interesting
Nov 24, 2012
I love the Devil's attack animation. It's like an action figure with an extremely limited range of movement. And the Headhunter did more than the last couple of bosses, so that's progress! Good for it!

The Headhunter does attack in its first phase if you get close enough, right? Anything at all?