Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Remember your SotN strats, Nat. Crouch and stab everything in the shins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Simply Simon posted:

Also, your save policy is driving me nuts. Not saving immediately after beating a tough-ish boss with the save point right next to it is one thing, but going up then down an area that kinda beats you up, ending up right next to the boss (and thus save) room once again and not saving? please

I see someone wasn't here for Symphony of the Night.

He found save points, that's progress. Actually using them is the next step.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Most problems can be solved by throwing a horse at them, it turns out.

Explopyro posted:

While the ones in Castlevania tend to be drawn fairly lean, there are an awful lot of fluffy bat species, I'm sure we could find one that matched Soma's coat if we looked enough.

Honduran Ghost Bat! :3: