Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

Explopyro posted:

(In other things, with all the pain you went through in the conveyor room, did you try using the Medusa head soul in there? I often find that helps.)

Valkyrie soul is pretty good at clearing the screen long enough to jump from one part to the next.

I was hoping he would use the Killer Mantle a bit more since it can one-shot the Red Minotaurs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

Simply Simon posted:

We've seen two of the rewards, the last one for the D-Pad puzzle is the rare ring which is only nice if you're still under the assumption that luck does anything and if you want to farm a specific rare drop, but there's no real reason to do so I don't think?

Wait, what? I've been replaying the game, and thought that keeping luck up would help me farm souls and weapons. I got a ton of souls and 2 Mystletain drops, one Levatain drop, various other weapons and armors, thanks to the Rare Ring and Ghost Dancer soul. Or did I actually had real life good luck?

I hope Nat gets either a Catoblepas soul or the sword that stones enemies. I've been trying it and there's a larger number of enemies that can get stoned than I thought.

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

drat, I wanted to make a joke about how you haven't finished the game yet because you haven't found the Deed to Dracula's castle, but I can't find that old thread anymore. :gonk:

YT recommended me a video about behind the scenes stuff from the game. And one of the enemies in the castle is a joke directed at the main programmer, Iida: The Waiter Skeleton, since he was so skinny and loved eating curry