Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Finally finished the show. Pleasantly surprised that they changed the status quo (including keeping Golden Ryan) although not all the episodes worked for me. Called some of the stuff but I'm not expecting originality or impressive twists out of the show.

MonsterEnvy posted:

Well end of season stuff I have a feeling he will get more plot stuff, given the guy who looks like the next villain is from his backstory.

Aha, we were wondering about that but I couldn't remember seeing him. Episode 3 for people who want to go back.

Relin posted:

pretty solid first 13 eps. that lady author shown everywhere has to be ouroboros' boss right? i'm guessing her power is future sight

I was already thinking the first half of it, but the second half makes sense and ties into the nature of ouroboros as a symbol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

I'm not sure what happened, but the production team finally managed to make a showseason with a proper storytelling structure and pacing and everything.