Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I like that Barnaby has taken up a Hobby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Waffleman_ posted:

Okay I wasn't expecting Golden Ryan to just be sticking around after The Rising lol.

Out of curiosity why? Also plan to add him to the OP?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Darth Walrus posted:

Ryan was a dude from out of town with an insanely busted power (basically instant AOE incapacitation for anyone caught in it) who left Sternbild at the end of the movie because he realised he was a bit of a third wheel. Didn't seem like the sort of character who was written with long-term sustainability in mind.

Well end of season stuff I have a feeling he will get more plot stuff, given the guy who looks like the next villain is from his backstory.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Relin posted:

pretty solid first 13 eps. that lady author shown everywhere has to be ouroboros' boss right? i'm guessing her power is future sight

Now that you say it, that sounds like the right idea. She kept appear in ads and stuff, so she has to be important in some way.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
It's back and got a good laugh out of episode 1.

Why did you two come and spoil the surprise?