Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Hearing more Unison Square Garden is always a treat. Cannot believe the movie guy gets to be in the cast for real.
Only finished the first episode so far, but I loving love it. It's like the show just kept going. loving Barnaby lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Episode 3 is so loving funny. God bless you, Rock Bison.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I'm only up to episode seven but it's sending me that the loser nerd friend is trying to do a "use 100% of your brain" thing happen lmao

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Apr 26, 2022

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Finally finished the season. What a fantastic final fight. Cannot believe how well they handled this expanded cast. Excellent cour, very excited to see where the next one goes.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

kdrudy posted:

Finished the released episodes, great final fight, good first half of the season

In the second half

I have to assume there will be some sort of situation that tempts Tiger to use the drug since his diminished ability to use his power has been a thing for so long.

Glad to see this show getting some more episodes, it's been good.

I think he'll get the temptation, but it'll be minor. His daughter, though? ANY boost to her power would change her from a complete inconvenience to top-tier hero. Being able to hold more htan one power, choosing when to absorb it, use powers that she had absorbed before, or all of the above. That drug stuff would mesh well with a plot about her trying in the hero academy.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

3 episodes down and the stakes are exactly what I was hoping for after the first cour. That first episode is everything I love about this show lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Episode 19 just hit the part where the armed robbers drop into Yuri's house. :stare: these motherfuckers have no idea how badly they could gently caress up, Lunatic either goes all out or just outright burns down the loving city. :stare: