Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i don't get how people watch that poo poo
like it's not gonna make me vomit or anything but just like

idk it seems morally hosed up to me
if someone i cared about died violently i wouldn't want videos and pictures of it being spread around by creeps on 4chins going "haha look at this". especially when they seem to have 0 empathy or respect for the dead or their families

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why did he have to bend over to expose his two penises?

how else was he going to show off the one up his rear end

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Bula Vinaka posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWBii2xRf2s

The above is fine to watch. I strongly recommend not watching the uncensored version. I should have known better to watch it. It's extremely gory and you can't unsee it.

ALTHOUGH, maybe, a person who is thinking about shooting themselves, might not do so if they watch it, so maybe that's good? :confused:

(I also feel really bad for the poor dog... I hope he got re-homed.)

gets worse when you find out his mom was watching that stream

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

A Very Sexy Baby posted:

Who stopped the camera tho? :tinfoil:

bjork