Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kuskus

The American Midwest will be experiencing a surplus of pepperoni this Spring. There may be opportunities for additional pepperoni placement in your area. Let’s work together and get this pep placed.

How will you do your part?

I’m thinking: pepperoni oil as natural dye for jumpsuits for use in b-boy groups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Buying stock in PepperonlyFans

Manifisto

Viginti Septem posted:

Buying stock in PepperonlyFans

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I'm thinking, let's do the opposite of beyond meat. we'll do beyond vegetables, made of 100% pepperonis.

impossible arugula
pea-peroni
celerami

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Pepperonigiri

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Manifisto posted:

I'm thinking, let's do the opposite of beyond meat. we'll do beyond vegetables, made of 100% pepperonis.

impossible arugula
pea-peroni
celerami

:barf:

New Hollywood craze, eating only pepperoni. 'Ronitarians, they're called.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

kuskus

Local undertaker Marvin Spumoni suffers from sleep apnea, causing distress to himself and other residents of the home within earshot. Thanks to the surplus and his DIY skills, he fashioned a CPAPperoni mask & tube which opens up his airways but causes a new problem: constant salivation.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

what would u do w/ 35 of these

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

google THIS

Wadding up another half-written post and tossing it in the growing pile on the floor, the garbage can long since full. Around the room, countless diagrams and photographs connected by strings and pins, all encircling one jagged scrawl on a chalk board:

TOO MUCH PEPPERONI?!

kuskus

Bound by natural casings. Crafted with tradition, every stitch artisanal—and delicious. Put some pep in your step with genuine Italian pepperoni shoes. My friends didn't believe the comfort, now they've got their foot in their mouths.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
2034: the pepperoni surplus continues unchecked. huge swathes of land has been rendered uninhabitable. chicago is lost, as well as the better part of ohio. millions of refugees swarm the coastal and southern states

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
pepperoni rolls for days, folks!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

thankful that we can finally restock byob's strategic pepperoni reserve

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I heard they buried the unsold pepperonis in the forest and covered them with concrete so hungry children wouldn't go digging for them

Manifisto

pepperoni slices are the ideal shape and size for coinage. pennies and such sit in a jar gathering dust, they're a nuisance. if pennies were a delicious pizza topping, I wouldn't complain about getting small change anymore.

ty nesamdoom!

free hubcaps

no thanks op you can keep your spicy demons

Manifisto

free hubcaps posted:

no thanks op you can keep your spicy demons

mods???

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

pepperoni slices are the ideal shape and size for coinage. pennies and such sit in a jar gathering dust, they're a nuisance. if pennies were a delicious pizza topping, I wouldn't complain about getting small change anymore.

*bites the coin*

Hmm, pretty sure it's real

*bites again*

Yep, it's real

*hesitates, takes one more bite*

Escape From Noise

We could stretch out the pepperonis until they are very thin, cut them into smaller portions, and sell them to those Canadians as "pepperettes". We'll make thousands!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Manifisto posted:

I prefer Abraham and pineapple :colbert:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

the entire premise of this thread-the idea that there exists a quantity of pepperoni which could not be be immediately consumed, and would thus be surplus to a goon's requirements-is irredeemably flawed

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

nut

we could make every guy with big nips at the beach feel a little better

Manifisto

nut posted:

the ol' spicy nipple

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut posted:

i represent this comment :colbert:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

nut

it’s cool that your pogs are organic but they started smelling weird last week do you have to use them if I’m being honest I kind of don’t want mine touching them

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"hey babe, wanna get in on my mid-vestment pepperoni surplus?"

nut

nut posted:

this backfired at the beach today, he was jus tmad that i had so many more big nips than him

FutonForensic

@redbaronpizza too much roni. cannot lift. please send support #help

Finger Prince

Buttchocks posted:

Pepperonigiri

Manifisto

:yikes:

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

pepperoni lasts ages. just store a bunch away in case of a disaster. prepperoni

FutonForensic

nut

why does it look like samurai armour

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

why does it look like samurai armour

More like hamurye

biosterous

Escape From Noise posted:

More like hamurye

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

free hubcaps

google THIS

That would be good with some sausageshimi

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Luigi, wanting instead to help the real Mario, attempts to revive him with a number of his favorite foods, including pepperoni cheesecake, a meatball sandwich, garlic ravioli, and prosciutto spaghetti.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

Oh man, good things these babies will last a while in the fridge. Can't wait to go through them.