Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Andy must be getting real nervous right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus

Hormel Community Bulletin May 2022

Join us for third Fridays Art Night on May 20 where there will be supplies available to express yourself using the balance of pepperoni. We have brushes, paper towel, paper plates, sponges, everything you need. Please don’t use the jigsaw or planer on pepperoni.

Lonesome Boys Paper Recycling Group
Bared Dilcheck will be coming by to take your used newspapers and soiled napkins to the paper press and soaking them with pepperoni oil for historic preservation. Please leave your soiled sack outside.

Knob Turning Novice Needlers
Mildred Burgle would like to show you “the promised land” through her art of lucid pepperoni embellishment. Tuesday at 4 PM in the mess hall.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
coworker hears that i am into pepperoni and eagerly tells me about all his recent buys. i'm crestfallen when every one he rattles off are all sold pre-sliced but i have got to be polite about it because I don't want to hurt his feelings and he's new to the 'pep community and everyone has got to start somewhere

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

canyoneer posted:

coworker hears that i am into pepperoni and eagerly tells me about all his recent buys. i'm crestfallen when every one he rattles off are all sold pre-sliced but i have got to be polite about it because I don't want to hurt his feelings and he's new to the 'pep community and everyone has got to start somewhere

gotta nurture the 'pep noobs so that they can blossom into full fledged pepperbronis

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
pepperettes? more like pepper let's!

deep dish peat moss

a 3 trillion dollar defense budget and two thirds of it is buying pepperoni? are you for real?

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
the national strategic pep reserve isn't gonna maintain itself

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pepperoni, layered correctly, is the strongest defense against STIs you can have. Cover your dick in pepperoni and you'll never contract an STI. Trust me.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
stuff your vagooto
full of prosciutto

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

FutonForensic

*sobbing* too much peeperoni

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Dr. Honked posted:

stuff your vagooto
full of prosciutto

you've discovered the only way to make vagooto even better than it already is

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Edward Fingerhands posted:

Pepperoni, layered correctly, is the strongest defense against STIs you can have. Cover your dick in pepperoni and you'll never contract an STI. Trust me.

will report back to the thread in a month about its effectiveness

Twenty Four

I would keep the pepperoni warm in my Hulk Hogan Meat ShoesTM, obviously.

biosterous

pepperOnliFans

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Three portly exasperated chefs incredulously standing around the loading dock, sighing and saying "what are we supposed to do with all this extra pepperonis?"