Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
idk if having access to wikipedia is really "wielding all knowledge and intellect" of humanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

what we want: universal knowledge of all humanity

the senate bill: universal access to knowledge of all humanity

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I missed the memo. I thought we'd banned these already. Good to know I only have to rip out some lungs to exfoliate my face again!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The thing that worries me is why Wizard Master is always asking all of these questions? What's he planning?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

posting in another EPIC wizard master thread

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You gotta start with microplastics to train yurself up for macroplastics! Life in plastic it's fantastic

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Mozi posted:

OTOH it's pretty arrogant to look at the same and think 'what this needs is more of my DNA'

This.

Instead of thinking I'm giving up and this dies with me', think 'This will die with me'.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Well really I'd say the issue at hand for humanity is no longer one of general genetic fitness but simply destroying our environment so anybody's particular DNA is orders of magnitude less important that actually somehow making the decisions and changes necessary to survive as a planet. As pleasant a facial structure I think I have notwithstanding.

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

I bet its going to cause a bunch of weird cancers.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

what do you mean, going to?

The octopus people will be laughing at 21st century equivalent of radium water and lead sweetened wine tho

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

STABASS posted:

nothing worries me anymore, I feel numb to everything

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im very tired

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

I mean there is more then 1 way for a man to please a woman in the bedroom I wouldn't worry about it.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Oh plastics!

I thought we were...

Nevermind

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i only ingest home ground microplastics harvested from my extensive m.u.s.c.l.e. collection.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

central dogma posted:

Yes, the thought of microplastics circulating in my system and depositing itself to every organ within my body is unsettling, bit I'm not sure what I can do about it. Thanks, OP.

WiZaRd MaStEr

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
I have two bishops from a plastic chess set stuck up my rear end does that count?

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:
plastic is the next step in the evolution of life

embrace plastic

if it can get caught in a 6-pack ring and die it shouldn't be allowed to live

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:
real neat thing about microplastics tho is that they will react to cells differently depending on the plastic's shape. little sphere shaped plastics will do different things than microfiber plastics

so there is a shape based toxicity with microplastics and that kind of terrifies me for some reason

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Plastic used to be an adjective :eng101:

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Mellow_ posted:

real neat thing about microplastics tho is that they will react to cells differently depending on the plastic's shape. little sphere shaped plastics will do different things than microfiber plastics

so there is a shape based toxicity with microplastics and that kind of terrifies me for some reason

everything biological terrifies me, it's so loving squirmy and under pressure. lots of things writhing.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Death is certain, OP

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
im gay posts on the rise in the last 10 years along with increase in microplastics, coincidence????

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Chinatown posted:

im very tired

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

corn haver posted:

Other men have asked to touch my inner thighs on two occasions due to microplastics that i picked up from sitting on robots. Just a heads up in case anyone else runs into this situation.

I've been reflecting on this and have made note of it.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

There is no hard evidence that the plastic in your lungs has negative effects, op. There are even scientists and medical folks who say that it could have unknown benefits.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Yup, it's like a lung condom. Covid19 and the pope hate it

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day
One day I was at the gym and toward the end of my workout, my piss had started drying on the mat when I noticed this odd residue. I was afraid I had a UTI, but upon closer inspection it was microplastic beads. I found out later that my last batches of Anavar may have been tainted. Last time I buy steroids from Wish.com.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
This new infographic makes for grim reading indeed:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Chinatown posted:

im very tired

now cracks a true poster’s heart. good night, sweet prince, and flights of bành ḿ sing thee to thy rest

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

My doctor told me microplastics make me stronger.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I saw a video where people feed ground up Twinkies wrappers and all to pigs and I guess we're hosed. I had some pepperoni pizza tonight

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i wouldn't really call those infographics pencilhands, it's 95% words. i'm falling asleep over here.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

Bad Purchase posted:

i wouldn't really call those infographics pencilhands, it's 95% words. i'm falling asleep over here.

Lol

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

drat I didn't even notice it wasn't PH. Who is this guy

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Smugworth posted:

drat I didn't even notice it wasn't PH. Who is this guy

some kind of dollar store pencil hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.