Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SomeKindofVerb
Jan 12, 2010
I'm in the UK and I've been on a GIC waiting list for four years now. I'm 36 and I feel like I'm not going to hear anything from them until my 40s at this point, and I'm just so tired. I can just about afford private HRT which I've been on for a while, but I'm so exhausted by the state of trans support. I feel the inertia so badly. Lockdown really took it out of me and I feel a little like my social transition has become stagnant.

I'm okay, I'm just sad. I don't have anything to say, really, or any greater point to make. I just wanted to yell into something that wasn't the void. Hate this island. Sigh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU