Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Jollity Farm posted:

My response to "how would you define a woman?" is "I wouldn't."

If Matt Walsh asks me, then the answer is “your mom last night in my bed”.

I am not kidding, this is a serious post. Just like Miss Broccoli said, that discussion is not in good faith. Don’t legitimize it by giving it the time of day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Christ.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

killer_robot posted:

or as my TERF relatives put it, and will gleefully point to a online articles and campaigns against other TERFS-- some of them lesbian-- as "Fake lesbians who socially destroy actual lesbians for not liking to suck transfemale lesbian's dick."

Which is ridiculous because there has to be a good chunk of WLW who accept that configuration. I say this because there are a good chunk of MLM who accept their equivalent!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I’m not going to make fun of you for being trans. I am going to make fun of you for wearing something that belongs on deviantart.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

This is just stupid all around and the only reason it’s considered news is because terrible people are pushing it as a chance to point and laugh at haw haw weird trans people.