Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I keep getting spam messages telling me to turn myself in because there is a warrant for my arrest in a county I have never been in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Ok, I say we take these fuckers to war.

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

I used to get texts saying he died right before and/or fter he exposes big pharma

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Faqhl7?! Same to you buddy!

naem
May 29, 2011

I respond to all spam texts with the following:

:nms: :nws:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Lol

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Zil posted:

I keep getting spam messages telling me to turn myself in because there is a warrant for my arrest in a county I have never been in.

They will cancel the warrant for an itunes gift card.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

precision posted:

imagine having sex with that

naem
May 29, 2011

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

naem posted:

I respond to all spam texts with the following:

:nms: :nws:

NWS for YouTube pumpkin' loving song:
:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS2lPWLlcQ:nws:

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

The Bananana posted:

OP here, letting you know is in fact, at this time, NOT dead.

Sorry to break it to you OP but reliable source toughresin.com indicates that he is, in fact, dead. Or he lost something.

Hold up, this just in, turns out America is actually mourning the fact that Dr. Oz is still living.

I don't know what to think anymore.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I do not like this.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Legit question tho, in the wake of some rando being able to sue SA (albeit unsuccessfully)

Is dr. Oz liable in any capacity for this bullshit?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

THIS ONE IS NOT EVEN INCLIDING A REAL ADDRESS!!??!?!!

Like, how are the scammers who are sending me these... so stupid

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'm getting some fishing attacks spoffing the name of my credit card company.
Not even bothering to call me Jim:sad:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I got this one the other day (the message is too long to screenshot)

quote:

MY NAME HERE? MY NAME HERE.. Breaking: America Mourns Dr. Oz, Shot to Death in Broad Daylight in Lower Manhattan Today

As America grieves the sudden loss of Dr. Oz today, his estate has quickly decided to give out FREE Samples of his revolutionary CBD Gummies.

We have reserved your free bottle for 24 hours, so claim it now. We only have 75 FREE samples remaining in stock. This is your final reminder. You are going to absolutely love these

Free bottle of CBD Gummies URL REMOVED

- Combats Chronic Pain
- Attacks Headaches & Migraines
- Attacks Blood Sugar Levels Naturally
- Supports Cognitive Health

Grab the free sample. You only live once, so feel the warm and relaxing benefits of CBD euphoria. Think about it. Feel better than you have in years. It's a no brainer. CBD is the future!

Rest in Peace Dr. Oz June 11, 1960 - 2022

naem
May 29, 2011

ATTACk those blood sugar levels

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Bad Purchase posted:

i've been getting a bunch of these group spam texts, like an unusually high number within the past week or so, and i like to spread a little joy

(also lol that the spam link in this one goes to "ulcerkettle.com")

lol

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I dunno about that op but random bot accounts on facebook keep sending me messages like "i'm a slut in bed and i gently caress all imaginable positions and my showers are full of your hot seeds".

The other day I accidentally pressed the thumbs up button instead of back, which is a great response tbh.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

The best response to that.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Mooey Cow posted:

and my showers are full of your hot seeds".

:stare:

What does that...

What does that even mean?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:wink: what do YOU want it to mean?

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Jalapeño seeds aren’t just good for your colon they are good for your skin. Try rubbing them into your cheeks and around your eyes to give you a bright and cheerful countenance

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I got this one the other day (the message is too long to screenshot)

quote:

YOU'RE NAME? ? HERE

It was on the news this mroing a mother in AR who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest

OBAMA shed tears this mrorning, very sad! OBAMA promise vengence upon the loss of babby. EVERY USA CLICK HERE to receive there commemorable babby plates

my pary are with the father who lost his chirilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

The Bananana posted:

Like, how are the scammers who are sending me these... so stupid

They always post these to look like an obvious scam with misspellings and everything because they know that even though 99% of the human population will know it's a scam that 1% will fall for it and if they fall for it then they don't have to work hard beyond that point it's all the numbers game and it's really depressing because they still make billions of dollars from those Nigerian prince emails that are still being sent out even after what, 30 years

In other words humanity was a mistake

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

One day scientists will manage to teach apes to scam people on the internet and then we can let the suckers take control over the world and we sapiens can get back to picking fleas off each other.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I've been messaged by many spammers who claim that I'm Andy and they are looking to purchase a Ford vehicle

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I feel like the real Jesus would know my name's not Tanya.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lololo
What carrier does Jesus use to text?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The Bananana posted:

Lololo

Virgin.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Zil posted:

Virgin.

:vince:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No one ever texts me, op.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
some lady in virginia used my phone number to make a petsmart store account

so now I get text spam from the republican party of virginia telling me to vote for Youngkin and other shitheads

jokes on her though: I can text to check the rewards points balance, then go buy cat food

sorry Teresa, if I'm gonna get your spam I'm also gonna get your points

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

The Bananana posted:

Lololo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I keep getting spam letters In the actual mail telling me to “report for jury duty”. I’ve been getting them for years, even after I moved.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i uhhh, no i don't get these spam texts

did you do like take an online IQ test and give them your phone number? lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

No, I haven't gotten any but I hope John Fetterman wins the election and then he eats Dr Oz and spits out pieces of him all over the GOP

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

i get a shitload of these and someone thinks I'm a big fan of JLo

Rose from the grave to give me some lotion, must be some good poo poo

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

breech swallow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

Jalapeño seeds aren’t just good for your colon they are good for your skin. Try rubbing them into your cheeks and around your eyes to give you a bright and cheerful countenance

Goddamn were you ever wrong about that. :eyepoop: