Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Cornwind Evil posted:

Someone brought up how Stephen Paddock (the Las Vegas shooter, and I had to go look up his name) was forgotten, well, wasn't it because they could find no motive at all? No writings, no recordings, nothing, he just seemed to lose his mind and decide he wanted to destroy as much of the world as possible before destroying himself? Did I miss something in regards to discovering WHY he did it, even if it's just theories?

He was pissed that Netflix cancelled Interpretive Dance School Shooter Thriller, The OA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kntfkr posted:

one funny thing that i heard on behind the bastards is that regular dudes with guns (yes this includes suicide, ie shooters themselves) are more likely to take out the shooter than the pigs themselves

yeah. like I kinda of gave up on gun reform/bans after sandyhook and i kinda agree with folks like evans on alot of poo poo, but i am mixed on that, more because i feel like the hero would gently caress up and fire wildly or the cops would blow them away too.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The only gun control that will actually work is taking everyone's guns and melting them, authoritarian style. Like Red Australia or Red China.

It's a useless thought exercise because it will never happen but we can't have tons of guns and be free from these shootings. So they will just happen forever. It's really great. I'm glad I got all this freedom here.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

we'll never be able to get rid of guns in the US because there are already too many in circulation, that's true

but what we can do is make them obsolete by getting even deadlier weapons into people's hands in a regulated manner. for example, yes you can buy and operate a predator drone fleet, have a couple of minutemen nuclear missiles in your backyard, or keep a sarin gas reserve, but there absolutely will be a background check on those, a federal database, and a permit you must renew. no loopholes, ensuring only the Good Guys can have them to defend themselves from the Bad Guys' traditional guns.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

kntfkr posted:

He was pissed that Netflix cancelled Interpretive Dance School Shooter Thriller, The OA

This need to be the snipe comment on every page since we've already landed pages 5 and 6.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

we'll never be able to get rid of guns in the US because there are already too many in circulation, that's true

but what we can do is make them obsolete by getting even deadlier weapons into people's hands in a regulated manner. for example, yes you can buy and operate a predator drone fleet, have a couple of minutemen nuclear missiles in your backyard, or keep a sarin gas reserve, but there absolutely will be a background check on those, a federal database, and a permit you must renew. no loopholes, ensuring only the Good Guys can have them to defend themselves from the Bad Guys' traditional guns.

https://www.theonion.com/gorilla-sales-skyrocket-after-latest-gorilla-attack-1819574361

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what did it have on it? its gone now.
black nationalist nutjob stuff.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

EA Sports posted:

black nationalist nutjob stuff.

it was barely coherent enough to even have a theme. apparently he posted a lot of memes about killing people on facebook as well

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i'm gonna say something pretty crazy and out there, and i hope no one jumps on me for it, but

i don't think mass shootings are a good thing to happen

JUST MY OWN OPINION

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

we should have a national holiday dedicated to mass shootings at this point.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
april is mass shootings month, swing by Sonic for a hot dog with some stuff on it

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

kntfkr posted:

april is mass shootings month, swing by Sonic for a hot dog with some stuff on it

hell yeah. put a pistol grip on that footlong. blast me in the face with the tater tot pump action shotgun

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
oh looks like they havent taken the subway guys twitter down yet.

https://twitter.com/frank1554

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

EA Sports posted:

oh looks like they havent taken the subway guys twitter down yet.

https://twitter.com/frank1554

most of it is just links to his videos with nutty titles and scattershot black nationalist/hotepish poo poo

https://twitter.com/frank1554/status/1014399156490854400

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

https://twitter.com/frank1554/status/378161934626877440?t=mV7Vov8zasKAkNve-6X5Yw&s=19

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

fortunately there's no such thing as bad publicity

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Extremism is extremism. Terrorists are terrorists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Jelly posted:

Extremism is extremism. Terrorists are terrorists.

yeah this. the stupid gently caress will go to some alpha max prison now because NYPD will want to justfy its terrorist branch or whatever. glad no one died at least.