Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Valko posted:

Yeah, and it's something I since apologized for.

so you did. thanks

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day

Valko posted:

What an ungoonly thing to do.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Make this guy IK of his own thread.

Everyone should have their own IK thread. Post at your own risk.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

pentyne posted:

The evidence

I think we're also overlooking one other important detail: lust for death guy has also now been enshrined in legal documents.

:doit:

Some judge had to look at that. lol.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Goon Boots posted:

wait, this is a comedy forum?
Due to some recent regulatory changes, Something Awful no longer contains the minimum allowable level of comedy to be legally called a comedy forum. It's now to be referred to as a comedy-style forum.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Valko posted:

as long as we're twisting the knife on this poor goon

Valko posted:

FYAD is full of nazi transphobes and needs to be closed. Every miserable anime obsessed 40 something there should kill themselves from embarassment. If they feel hesitant, don't worry - I have guns and will happily aid them on their journey to hell. Guns only, mind you. I wouldn't want to get within 20 feet of a FYAD goon because I'd have to spend a day bathing in tomato juice - and that's just to get the smell away, they are probably riddled with airborne fungal infections too.

If the powers that be are too cowardly to close FYAD then I should be made the one and only mod of FYAD. I wouldn't let them bully me. Jeffrey shot himself in the foot when he rescinded Lucy's permaban. Many people, including non FYAD goons thought that a perma was too far. Maybe it was? But now that she's back FYAD has realized that all they have to do is throw a tantrum hard enough and they will get what they want. Those spoiled adult babies would get no such leeway with me.

The reason KM seen them as an easy target for her attempted coup is that she knew no normal well adjusted goon would come to FYADs defence. Think about that for a second - there are other problematic forums here like TCC, TFR and ADTRW. Drug addicts, gun nuts and anime fans and she thought "Nah, most people find FYAD even more loathsome. It'll be easier to start there."

What? You don't like my opinion? Well, you know you don't have to read it or look at it if you don't want to. :flipoff:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I salute your crusade against transphobes, but watch that decorum tho bud! we take that seriously here!!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

This Is the Zodiac posted:

Due to some recent regulatory changes, Something Awful no longer contains the minimum allowable level of comedy to be legally called a comedy forum. It's now to be referred to as a comedy-style forum.

Accept no substitutes!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Rescinding my 5

astral
Apr 26, 2004

As a result, SA is negotiating with Upfield for the rights to use the branding "I Can't Believe It's Not Comedy!"

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Crime on a Dime posted:

For the curious, it's not a long story. OP threatened to kill fyad posters with guns https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3955085&perpage=40&noseen=1#post511521180

lmao

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

mallratcal posted:

I'm getting in on this as a class action
how is this not the FYAD subtitle already

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Something Awful is a comedy-flavored product.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I understand getting mad online but I can't condone it

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I understand getting mad online but I can't condone it

gently caress you

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

it's just Sparkling Memes

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Looks like there's no DDOSing on Good Friday.

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!
So do we actually think the DDoS is from the lawsuit guy getting mad after seeing his case get thrown out by the court?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Boat Stuck posted:

So do we actually think the DDoS is from the lawsuit guy getting mad after seeing his case get thrown out by the court?

It seems unlikely if they went for a legal resolution that they'd switch to an illegal one. The forums anger plenty of people.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
what if it's the dog murderer goon

a psycho with a brick and a DDoS script

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Boat Stuck posted:

I think it's probably somebody else but the lawsuit guy getting the credit probably makes them really mad so it was definitely the lawsuit guy

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Probably Russian orcs, tbh

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
It was me sorry I left the turbo button on BOTH of my SNES controllers

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

pixaal posted:

It seems unlikely if they went for a legal resolution that they'd switch to an illegal one. The forums anger plenty of people.

Yeah that would be an irrational thing to do and we know the guy concurrently suing Google, the Government, the post office and the Something Awful forums is if nothing else a super rational actor.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
My guess was some 2008 rereg helldump superstar who got banned in LF shortly after helldump closed and remembered SA still exists

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

imagine being mad at fyad lmao

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

EorayMel posted:

My guess was some 2008 rereg helldump superstar who got banned in LF shortly after helldump closed and remembered SA still exists
That would be a very small roster of suspects...?

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
every time i think about making a post, it starts again.

coincidence? or super power?

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Looks like there's no DDOSing on Good Friday.

sus that you'd post this now

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao this rules

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Please don't do this during ✝️✝️✝️The Lord's Weekend✝️✝️✝️

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
this is part of a conspiracy to make me do my job and I won't stand for it

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Someone still mad

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

corgski posted:

sus that you'd post this now

lol no poo poo. I've awaken the beast (named michael)

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Good soup! posted:

Please don't do this during ✝️✝️✝️The Lord's Weekend✝️✝️✝️

Don't worry, the forums will rise again

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Jesus rose and the servers fell.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

They are so Not Mad they are going out of their way to ddos a comedy website

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

lol no poo poo. I've awaken the beast (named michael)

The archangel or the guy who believes the archangel is talking to him?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Hrmmm for some reason the DDOS only happens when I'm off of work and I can browse the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

I know the big hit from that is the gangtag, but "An Account cost money" is what really sent me the first time and still makes me lol whenever I see it