Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I really hope that wasn't the last Anri/Ogura episode :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Hey its also a ball point pen too!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Nate RFB posted:

Diabolical posting technique

Not sure what the better visual gag here is, Shamiko's typing or Ancestor statue getting a pillow and blanket

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Didn't expect Shirosawa to have as a deep a voice

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Next episode we finally get Fallen Momo !

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The manga is one of the more ambitious 4 koma out there in that it's very much telling a very complex story while also trying to be a gag manga at the same time and it actually pulls it off

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Darkness Peach was everything I wanted and more

Also the end of this weeks episode was so good Momo finally smiling and Shamiko crying was done really good. I hope we get a season 3 cause I want this team to do Momo's full character arc

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Samiko needs to learn the Blue Bullet

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Shamiko getting that Momo wants to be family but still clueless on how Momo wants to be family

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Someone subbed the short posted on twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBiCOunxBA8

Spoilers Shamiko is very gay for Momo's fallen form

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Owner going on a magical mystery tour was amazing

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Lico is Bullet Club 4 life!!!!!!!!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Make Dynasty Warriors Shamiko Koei Tecmo you cowards!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Momo just needed to have a back up club ready to go, the Mascot character club!

Anyway next week we get Ugallu and I can't wait to see how the anime does the arc

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

It's doing well sales enough to get a tribute manga volume and has enough of action hook that it should get a season 3

Volume 5 and 6 would be a wild ride in anime form

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Ugallu good finale good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Disc sales are looking good so hopefully we get season 3 so we can have happy fun Momo backstop in anime for.