Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I really hope that wasn't the last Anri/Ogura episode :(

Sadly, I suspect Shamiko is correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I have been waiting for literal years for the anime version of "Momo teaches you safe browsing habits!" and I was not disappointed by this at all.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Nate RFB posted:

Mikan dad...

In hindsight that makes a later SMS joke relating to Mikan feel a little meaner. I'm gonna laugh at it anyways.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Colorspray posted:

I appreciate Lico way more in the anime than my initial impressions from the manga. Perhaps it's her VA delivery, localization, or the medium itself, but she's been promoted to my favorite side character.

Sorry, Shamicen.

Same. I didn't really like her in the manga, but the way she's used in the anime makes a much stronger case for her, at least to me.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Xander77 posted:

12 episodes is half a season, right? When is the next half coming out?

...Er, No, the 12 episodes we got were the entire run of Machikado Mazoku season 2. If it gets a season 3 (which is still up in the air) it'll likely be a couple of years, as the time between season 1 and season 2 was about 3 years.