Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colorspray
Aug 30, 2007

This episode (ep3) was killer.

Had to pause to read all the fun internet slides, and also because I couldn't stop laughing at "THE internet WILL kill you". Subbed video omitted Tamasakura-chan as one of Momo's likes in the faux twitter, kind of a bummer that punchline got left out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colorspray
Aug 30, 2007

we're on episode 6 and that felt like a finale. There has to be more anime. ...right?

Colorspray
Aug 30, 2007

I appreciate Lico way more in the anime than my initial impressions from the manga. Perhaps it's her VA delivery, localization, or the medium itself, but she's been promoted to my favorite side character.

Sorry, Shamicen.

Colorspray
Aug 30, 2007

Totally giving the manga another shot after this season ends.

I didn't get this far during my first read, but it's cool and unexpected to see Shamiko grow in power so quickly. Protagonist power scaling is a standard trope so I shouldn't be surprised, but after living with S1 Shamiko since it aired it felt like she was going to stay comically weak.

But nope, girl just nuked a familiar. Maybe with the help of her dad's wand, but something-something-macguffin probably taps her innate magical power I'm guessing.