Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress yeah this is gonna rule.

Brutal Garcon posted:

I'm just ashamed at myself for being such a peachy keen jelly bean

I'm not but that phrase is going to stick around in my head for a while, let me tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Agronox posted:

Lilith, master of Darkness,

Also very scared of a nerd girl with a bindle

Yeah but nerdy bindle girls are psychotic.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I like how the Darkness Peach outfit comes with three Adidas tracksuit pant stripes.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Now Momo's wing hairclip/coin jar is black too. Shamiko is having more and more of an impact on Momo's visual design. Hopefully it goes both ways, and Shamiko gets like a peach necklace soon, or she could transform the magic fork into a hairclip that matches Momo's, or she could get a peach back tattoo, or maybe a bracelet.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Even gayer in the manga, if you believe it.

"unfortunately"

Shamiko will also use any excuse to go for tummy touches, including "I am examining the power of the outfit" or "you are nearby and I'm not holding anything important."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Ogura's special finishing move is to cook meth. That checks out.