Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Terry van Feleday posted:

The earliest we'd hear about it is once nichoume is over, I suppose. I will say it's uncommon for a Kirara adaptation to get a third season (I think it's only happened for Hidasketch so far), but I kind of feel it has to happen for this one? Being a seemingly more economical production speaks in its favor, and I feel like in terms of getting people to buy the volumes to find out what happens next, the end of vol 6 is far too good an endpoint for the production committee to pass up. Admittedly this is probably just my own hope speaking...

gochiusa eventually got a season 3 as well though that one's quite a bit more popular at least on the japan side with merch sales etc

i think it could go either way but would expect to wait a while again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU