Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Diabolical posting technique

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Mikan dad...

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Pit Latrine specificity aside I believe "living" is a mistranslation closer to "smug/overconfident" if memory serves me.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Mikan, please

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Bad mistranslation since it's of course supposed to be a reveal that the reason that Yuko was so sick is that she unconsciously took on her soon-to-be-born sister's curse and hence why Ryoko is comparatively healthy/normal.

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 00:59 on May 13, 2022

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
https://twitter.com/izumo_ito/status/1527282011735355399

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

*nodding*

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

How does it feel to be on the other side for once, Mahou Shoujo

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Brutal Garcon posted:

I don't know what everyone's talking about, Momo has the best fashion sense in the whole cast.
More than "My Blood Sugar Level is Dangerous" ?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Truly the most demonic special move of all, video game knowledge.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
ora ora ora ora

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Generally speaking every volume ending has been a big plot development or shaken up the status quo in some regard, but some are more impactful than others (see volume 3's occurring in the middle of this season). I was really looking forward to Ugallu so that was always the expected endpoint for me but I will agree that say volume 6's ending will feel more season finale-ish for a hypothetical S3.